LJMS Family Engagement Survey Results for 2021-22
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) has posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Jackson Middle School.
We are proud that families at Jackson reported:
- 90 percent feel "the school staff keeps me informed of my child’s progress."
- 88 percent feel "this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 88 percent feel "information provided to me by my child’s school is easy to understand."
- 87 percent feel "I feel welcome at my child’s school."
- 85 percent feel "my child feels safe at school."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
View the Jackson Family Engagement Survey results (PDF).
For accessibility help with these documents, please contact our school.