Learn about Luther Jackson MS!
As a community, we make a difference by remaining united in the following core beliefs which guide all actions and interactions:
- We uphold The Tiger Code by showing respect, responsibility, and building positive relationships.
- We celebrate all students’ unique physical, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- We prioritize innovation and growth.
- We encourage and expect active participation in individual academic, social, and creative development.
- We utilize a variety of instructional approaches and meaningful supports to engage students, scaffold their learning, and help them reach their full potential.
- We actively collaborate as part of a professional learning community to ensure high quality instruction, develop a positive school culture, and assume collective responsibility for student success.
- We purposefully cultivate Portrait of a Graduate skills (Communicator, Collaborator, Ethical and Global Citizen, Creative and Critical Thinker, Goal-Directed and Resilient Individual).
Strive for academic excellence ○ Create a positive environment ○ Value diversity
FCPS School Profile
Procedures and policies regarding student attendance including information about prearranged absences, excused and unexcused absences, later arrivals, early dismissals, and more.