Five LJMS Staff Members Recognized at FCPS Honors!
Congratulations to the following Luther Jackson Middle School staff members who were recognized at the 2018 FCPS Honors Ceremony!
Outstanding Secondary New Teacher School-level Recipient
- Elizabeth Stapula, English Teacher
Outstanding Secondary Teacher School and Pyramid-level Recipient
- Linda Ysewyn, Math Teacher
Outstanding School-based Hourly Employee School-level Recipient
- Linda Siles, Parent Liaison
Outstanding School-based Support Employee School-level Recipient
- Keyana Jackson, Instructional Assistant
Outstanding School-based Leader School-level Recipient
- Johnelle Sweet, Instructional Coach
Thank you to Christopher Musgnug for all of his hard work with the nomination process by serving as this year's awards liaison.