This year's Tiger Time will be from 3-7 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 21. This is not a required event, but we welcome you to attend. If you come, both parents and students must attend. You can come any time between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. and should plan to stay about 30-60 minutes. You may want to bring multiple checks for payments. Cash is also accepted. Here is what you can do at Tiger Time:
- Pick up, fill out mandatory forms, and get a head start on the school year.
- Bring medications and doctor's orders needed for the school year.
- Buy your student’s PE uniform.
- Put money on your student’s lunch account.
- Sign up for our PTA and meet new PTA Board members.
- Sign up for ParentView
- PICK UP YOUR CLASS SCHEDULE if all required forms are completed.