Thursday, March 12, 2020
- Frozen today: All cast call; crew - costume and scenic design.
- Attention TSA members! Regional Events are DUE THIS WEEK! Completed LEAP responses are required on Thursday at the beginning of the meeting. You must also put together your materials list and email it to Ms Breza this week too! If you want to buy donuts, contact a TSA member or Ms. Breza. Come to TSA for A and B session today.
- Attention all choir students: Due to the teacher workday scheduled for Monday, Mar. 16, the combined after-school rehearsal to prepare for District Assessment has been moved to Thursday, Mar. 19, A session only, in the Choir Room. Once again, the District Assessment choir rehearsal for students in Vocal Ensemble and Advanced Chorus -- that's students in periods 1, 5, and 7 -- has been rescheduled for Thursday, Mar. 19.
- March Madness is happening in the Library. The book bracket is heating up and we're down to our Elite 8. Did your book make it? Who will make it to the Final 4?
- Are you serious about board games? Are you good at following directions? Do you enjoy solving intricate problems? If so, then LJ’s championship-winning Strategic Board Games Club WANTS YOU! We are now accepting applications for new members. Be part of Jackson’s all-star team as we prepare for our next competition! Interested? See Mr. Kim in room 618 for more details!
- 8th graders, please remember to bring in your signed permission slip to your 1st period teacher as soon as possible for Activity Day!
- NJHS Members: we will have an all-member meeting on Wednesday, Mar. 18, in the MPR. This meeting will be held during after-school B session. All council members will meet on Wednesday, Mar. 18, in the MPR during after-school A session. Also, please know that new member applications for 7th grade students will be distributed later this month.